Tuesday, January 1, 2013

28 weeks 4 days

Yes, Im literally counting the exact days.....LOL I feel so blessed to have made it this far.

Im in the middle of a(hopefully short) stint on bedrest. just over a week ago I started having braxton hicks contaractions every 30 seconds, and that lasted about an hour so Kyle made me go into labor and delivery. The monitored me and gave me some meds to stop the contractions and sent me home on bedrest until I can see my Dr on Jan 2nd. I have not been the best patient and worked a half day, had my maternity shoot and went to the movies, but things have slowed down so much, and really who can lay in bed during the holidays. I am going in every 2 weeks, and have been for the last 6 weeks, I start weekly appts after this next visit. At my appt a month ago, each baby weighed just shy of 2 lbs, so I am excited to see what they weigh at my next visit. Its hard to believe that at any point these boys could be here, but we are hoping to make it to at least 34 weeks, but hopefully further. My baby shower is in 3 weeks, and I am so excited.  I have been to SO MANY baby showers, and now it is finally my turn. The nursery is done, and looks so amazing. I was really lucky to have my parents here for Thanksgiving and my mom helped me finish it. I am only up 15lbs, and 2 weeks ago was measuring 38 weeks. I am also really proud to say that I do not have a single stretch mark. I know that could change, but Im pretty happy so far. I will try to update again before the boys are born, but if I don't get to it, the next post will have pictures of my 2 BOYS!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Want a decent post. Loves it. Superb write up. IVF Centre in Punjab

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am searching for this information and also I am searching for the best suggestion on this topic. You made a good site it's interesting one. I am impressed with your information and also site.
    http://www.ivfadvanced.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions they very nice and very useful to us. You made a good site it's very interesting one.I am satisfied with your site and also your information.
    http://www.ivfadvanced.com/


    ReplyDelete