Saturday, April 21, 2012

Appt update

So I had my ultrasound yesterday to determine if my lining was thick enough for our transfer on Tuesday. It was NOT thick enough. It was just under 7mm, and the DR wants it between 8 and 11. So the new plan is to up my estrogen to 3 pills in the morning and 3 pills in the evening, 2 pills are to be taken orally and 1 pill is to be inserted in the vaginally. He is also having me start taking a low dose aspirin every day. I will continue with 3x750mg metformin and pre natals. I will do all this for 6 days, and on Thursday the 26th I will start progesterone and we will transfer on the 30th. I was disappointed, but when I really though about it, it was only 6 extra days, and really whats 6 more days when you've been trying for 4 years. So on the 30th I will head down to my RE for a 9:30 ultrasound and if all looks well we will thaw the embryos and transfer a few hours later.

No comments:

Post a Comment