Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Not so anonymous anymore.

When I first started this blog, I want to do it anonymously. I wanted people to feel connected to me and my story, but I wasn't ready to show my face. I have been reading a lot of blogs lately, and I have come to realize that I am more drawn and feel more connected to the ones that have pictures of the couple. I brought it up to Kyle and he thought it was a good idea to post a few. You all have to know this about me, I am a wild crazy picture taker...LOL I take pictures of everything, and not just one or two, I take 100 or more pictures and any given event. So it was hard for me to just pick just one pic to share....so I picked 5...and even that was hard....LOL So with our further adieu.....US.


Taken this past Christmas

Camping last summer

At a Vancouver Canucks game a few months ago.

Taken a couple years ago by my sister in law

  
Also taken by my sister in law

                          So thats us, well thats a very very very small peek into our lives.

I have my ultrasound on friday, and I am excited, but also pretty nervous. I have had lining issues in the past, so I hope my body is doing what it is supposed to. Who knows, by this time next week I could.....will...be pregnant. ;)

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful pictures. I think #1 is my favorite, your red jacket just pops! Good luck on your ultrasound Friday.

    ReplyDelete