Monday, May 21, 2012

Im Baaaaaack!!

Sorry I have been gone for so long. I just wanted to post and let everyone know our first FET didn't work. We will do another one in July. I wasn't as disappointed as I though I would be, I actually cried very little. I guess after over 4 years I have just come to expect a negative result. FET wasn't a bad experience, so I am ok doing it again. We planned a trip to Mexico in October, so I am really excited for that. We have a very busy summer coming up, so time should go by fast.

3 comments:

  1. Where are you going in Mexico? we are going Cozumel in two weeks. I planned it after our failed ivf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were going to Cancun. Im pretty jealous that your trip is only 2 weeks away. Hope you guys have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mexico sounds sooo nice! Looking forward to July for you :)

    ReplyDelete