Saturday, February 4, 2012

Stims :)

I started stims today!!!! Kyle was going fishing today this morning, so I got up early with him so I could do it sooner rather than later. It had been a long time since I used the follistim pen, so I had to watch a quick refresher video on youtube. The needle on the pen seemed about the same size as the lupron needle, so I expected it to feel the same. YIKES, it did NOT feel the same. It kinda made my eyes water a little bit when he did it. It also left my belly really tender about 2 inches all around the injection site. Now, they say don't poke yourself the next time, where your still sore from the previous time, but at this rate, with the amount of discomfort I have around the area, in a couple days the only place I am going to have left to inject is going to be my foot....LOL Oh well, Ya do what ya gotta do, I will say though, I sure am looking forward to 2 needles tonight....haha.

1 comment: