Thursday, March 29, 2012

Shhhh, lets not talk about it.

I feel like the world caters to most everyone, but the infertile community gets left out.....Did you know that there is not a chicken soup for the infertile soul......but there are 12 books about the animal lovers soul. There is a wedding story and a baby story....where is the friggen infertile story on TLC. Forget Survivor...wheres surviving. Instead of giving money to the next singer who wins american idol, why not pay for IVF for someone more deserving of a break. I was watching a video on Ellen of a woman who was given a car, and everyone loved her reaction....I say, if you want to see a reaction, give an infertile couple a round of IVF, you want to see someone dance around the stage, tell them there infertility debt is payed for. I wrote Ellen a letter today, I asked her to do a show about infertility, I doubt she will respond, but it was worth a try. I feel like there needs to be more awareness, I just don't know how to do it.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you 1,000%! I think I'll write Ellen too. The more the better, right? I also can't believe with all of the bullshit shows out there on cable there isn't 1 about infertility! They can have 20 different shows on "my weird obsession / I'm a hoarder / I'm a teen mom" but none on infertility?? Dumb.

    ReplyDelete