Sunday, March 4, 2012

17 past retrieval

I thought I would share a picture with you. I took some pics of my ever so bloated, sore, swollen tummy during my adventure with OHSS. I seriously look 7 months pregnant at my biggest. The way I look at 4 days past retrieval was the way I looked from 3 days past to 7 days past, and it was my most uncomfortable stage. You can't see it in the pic, but my back was super swollen as well. It was almost over night that I went from huge and uncomfortable, to not so bad and able to move around. Ill tell you what, I have never been so happy to pee every 30 mins....lol. I also got some stretch marks under my belly button. They are small and not very noticeable, but it still pisses my off. So for now, I will slather that area with bio oil every night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment