Monday, January 30, 2012

Elephant Stew

A good short cut recipe when your in a hurry.


Ingredients: 1 Elephant(med)
                   2 Rabbits(optional)
                   Gravy


Cut elephant into bite size pieces. Cover with Gravy and cook over kerosene fire for 4 weeks at 465 degrees. Serves about 3800 people.
If more people are expected then add the 2 rabbits, but only if absolutely necessary as most people don't like hare in their stew!


My grandma sent me a letter in the mail and I got it today, it was full of little quotes to make me smile. That one really gave me a chuckle. She also sent one that said "count your age by friends not years, count your life by smiles not tears" I will admit it though, that one brought a tear to my eye.

It's funny though, because even though Im 300 miles away from home, she can still tell when I need to smile. She is a very amazing woman, and I love her very much.


I will leave you with the most fitting quote she sent me:

"Some grandmas ride in limousines and live in houses fit for queens, but my grandma is best by far, because she fills her cookie jar"

No comments:

Post a Comment