Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Super Man.....Banana

With 90 days or so until our IVF, we decided to start P90X. I had no idea what to expect, but people warned me it would be hard. I just had no idea how hard until yesterday. I woke up this morning and could hardly walk, but that all that hurt...my legs. I was pissed, my abs felt nothing, the worst part on my body and it got no love from the workout. Early into the afternoon though it finally hit me, my abs killed, and a loved every moment of it. Some of the moves(like Superman Banana) are hard, frustrating and make you want to punch the guy in the throat, but it is SOOOOOOO worth it. I had to go today and buy weights, resistance bands and yoga mats, we are set, and worked our asses off tonight. 2 down 88 to go.


On a weight related note, I am down 8lbs from the middle of December, and Kyle is down 13.....13? WTF

No comments:

Post a Comment