Sunday, January 8, 2012

Work out day #1....my husband kicked my ass!

Im not going to post every time I work out but today was an eye opener. We started with 10 minute trainer abs, and then moved onto lower body. We did 5 mins of lower body and decided to go for a run. I warned Kyle that I was a terrible runner, and he assured me he was to. We get out to the street and he takes off. I just stood there and watched him run down the road. He turned around threw his arms up in the air and yelled for me to hurry up, all while jogging on the spot. I swear Army bootcamp filled his head while running, and he just wouldn't give up. I ran about a quarter mile and was done. I wanted to sit down, have him run his butt home, get the car and come get me. I could hear him yelling at me trying to motivate me, and it worked, I started running, but I wasn't running for the exercise, I was trying to catch up to him so I could slap the crap out of him. He ran the rest of the way home and I lagged behind. I finally did make it home, and decided tomorrow, Im running alone...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment