Sunday, January 8, 2012

RE#2...I think he's a keeper

I called this office to see if they were open to schedule an appt, it being saturday I thought I would get an answering machine.What I did not expect was the DR to answer the phone himself, I was so shocked I didn't even know what to say....LOL so I hung up on him. I gathered my list of questions and called back. I talked to him for 20 mins. I found out he also batch cycles(everyone starts on the same day vs people starting whenever), which was one of my red flags from the other DR. He said he likes to batch cycle because those few week are dedicated to IVF and nothing else, no other surgery, no new patients, nothing. He also said he thinks its a crock that the Spokane Dr won't do a day 6 transfer, he said it makes no difference whether it is day 5 or 6. He said if I did IVF through him, it would be the April cycle at the earliest. He said because I have PCOS, the thought of diminished ovarian reserve is stupid. He would want me to work out and cut carbs, and do a 2 hours insulin test, and loose 10 lbs before we did anything.I got off the phone with him feeling very good about things, and excited to get there and meet him. I was told to call on Monday to schedule an appt with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment